Pew Cards with New Translation
These beautiful cards are an easy way for your congregation to follow along with the newly translated Mass prayers, without paging through the missalette.
Sturdy design will withstand months of wear, and won’t flop over in the hymnal rack.
Cards are coated with a special, non-glare laminate and have rounded edges for durability. Handsome gold and red highlights look great in the pew.
If you are ordering for an institution and need to be invoiced, please order by phone: 877-585-1551.
- 6 x 9 inch hymnal-size and 7.5 x 10.5 inch large-print size
- Low-glare satin laminate finish
- Heavy cardstock with rounded corners for long wear
- Handsome red and gold highlights
- All new text changes are bolded
- Discounts for larger orders (see pricing info)
These cards have been approved by the USCCB’s Office for Divine Worship and are licensed under ICEL (International Commission for English in the Liturgy).
Support A Good Cause
Your purchase helps to support Vianney Vocations, an organization with the sole mission of promoting priestly vocations.